The TeslaDUO sets the standard for SpO2 and NIBP monitoring during MRI examinations.
- Easy to use
- Easy to read display even from greater distances
- Easy and safe positioning on the TeslaDUO trolley
- Wireless SpO2 sensor
It is the perfect solution for radiologists and anesthetists alike, without compromising on image quality. Use the TeslaDUO as your basic MRI patient monitor and keep an eye on your patient’s condition throught the complete MRI examination.
The TeslaDUO helps you deliver the highest level of patient care. And it offers outstanding value.
- The TeslaDUO is available in three configurations
– MRI pulsoximeter (SpO2)
– MRI blood pressure monitor (NIBP)
– Combined monitor (SpO2 and NIBP)
- Integrated Trend memory
- USB Interface
- 6 NIBP Intervals
- Infrared remote control for operation from the control room
- Optical and audible Alarms
- Optional cardiac gating (Siemens MRI Scanners only)
MRI PULS OXIMETER AND NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR IN ONE INTEGRATED SOLUTION
TeslaDUO combines monitoring of arterial oxygen saturation and the measurement of the non-invasive blood pressure in one compact unit.
TeslaDUO and all accessories are approved for a magnetic field strength of up to 3 Tesla.
The wireless SpO2 sensor allows for greater flexibility in patient positioning, as well as being comfortable and easy to affix to the patient.
The MRI monitor is available in 3 different configurations:
- Option 1 – pulse oximetry (SpO2) only
- Option 2 – non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) only
- Option 3 – combined pulse oximetry (SpO2) and non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP).
TeslaDUO is easily operated by using the 7 inch touch screen. With dual screen capability, you are able to display the saturation curve, with either small numerics or large numerics.
All Parameter menus can be activated directly in the main screen and provide an intuitive user interface.